Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Tuesday, February 14

Sick and Tired of this world
There's no more air
Trippin' over myself
Goin' nowhere
Waiting
Suffocating
No direction
And I took a dive

And on the way down
I saw You
And You saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way You loved me
On the way down I
Almost fell right through
But I held onto You

I've been wondering why
It's only me
Have you always been inside
Waiting to breathe
It's alright
Sunlight
On my face
I wake up and yeah, I'm alive

Cause on the way down
I saw You
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way You loved me

On the way down I
Almost fell right through
But I held onto You

I was so afraid
Of going under
But now
The weight of the world
Feels like nothing, no, nothing

Down, down, down
You're all I wanted
Down, down, down
You're all I needed
Down, down, down
You're all I wanted
You're all I needed
And I won't forget the way You loved me

All that I wanted
All that I needed

On the way down
I saw You
And You saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way You loved me
On the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held onto you

Down, down, down
Yeah I held onto You
Down, down, down
Yeah I held onto You

I've gotta make a choice.
By tonight I guess. :(

Was a pretty moody girl today due to the lack of sleep
I MISS SN VDAY LIKE SHIT
And i had to bear with some kind of crap yucks
I wasn't mean today and look what the F-king thing did to me she spoilt my day
WOW, she's impactful
ARGHS, hope tomorrow will be a much better day
ZOE STAY you stay i stay


Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan