Thursday, February 2
See right through meWoah, my voice damn sexy today neh
HAHAHAHAH
Aye seriously I'm not kidding.
It's darn cool man and its like super low :DD
Damn fun la! den i kept on singing and singing and.. singing?
To myself la. And the other half of the time i was telling Angeline and Melissa Khoo to shuddup so they can listen to me sing.
Haha!
Okay la, seriously i want my voice back.
It's like kinda sucky walking around w paper and pen and writing your replies to people's questions on the paper la.. (But it's fun. HaHaHa!)
And i just had a funny encounter w
Ms Popular Bookshop Woman (Whatever you call her) la! Cos i simply refused to open my mouth and answer her question. :X
NEHNEHNIPOOPOO.
Imagine if I did. I think she'd fainted.
AH! I feel so unconstructive.
Chem test next week! :XX
YUCKS.
Results out next week! :XXX
let it be alright; for me at least
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|