Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, February 11

Okay! I think I'm feeling so much better now!
A BIG thankyou to everyone out there who made an effort to make me feel so much happier
Kang!, Ivy!, Jieying!, Melissa!,
Yi!, Zoe!, Jenny!, HuiXian!,
Terrence!, HeYuan!, Adrian!

And the joke was damn funny LOL.
Was it even supposed to be a joke?

T: Aye, Cui Shan don't be sad la. My friend's darn happy la. Guess how much he got?
C: Huh.. How much? Six ah?
T: No la, better than that. He beat all of us la.
C: What's better than Six?
T: Damn good la, he got Twenty-one
C: Crazy you talking rubbish right
T: NO! Twenty-one Blackjack la!
C: -.-
T: And he was damn happy he din get Twenty-two okay!
C: ??
T: Cos Twenty-two's BOMB
C: It's not funny Idiot -Tries damn hard not to laugh-

I'm gonna play real hard for now (:
And have a better time management I think
Then I should also change my attitude of learning and stop ponning lectures
HAHAHAHA, I think it's time to change everything bad about myself (Which is like, quite alot?)
Okay, wish me luck! I'm not gonna care about what brought me down yesterday hahahah.
Everyone out there TAKECARE!

For those who did well, continue to do as well in jc/poly/wherever
For those who didn't do as well WE"RE WORK HARD TOGETHER ((:
And for those who are STILL waiting for their results, PRAY HARD! i'll pray for YOU ALL too

Work hard for Os and As :D


Saturday, February 11, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan