Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, January 28

XIN NIAN KUAI LE!

Hmms. I really don't knw why I'm still not really in the CNY mood yet
Bleahs. I only have ONE set of new clothes la
And my Mom's been nagging non-stop at me (DAMN IRRITATING OKAY)
ARGHS. I should just go and clear my room la

Oh!
Went over to VJ yest for their CNY celebration
Was all alone la, thank God i called Weeling :D
WOW, was not the least bit impressed at all.
Haha. Serious. Was more freaked out by some year twos who were like doing their Chemistry worksheet throughout the performances la.
Like Hello?
GET A LIFE

Then off to SN
I totally miss SN food man!
Esp ORANGE BOWL (OhmyGod!)
Was pretty pissed off w a few ppl but owells
Shan't mention their names then
Back for CCA for a lil while then home w qians after dinner at..
Errs. Macs?
EEKS.

I WANNA GO TO WORK!
I NEED MONEY AND I MISS WORKING! :(
Ppl enjoy CNY (:
Yeay, Holiday you knw


Saturday, January 28, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan