Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Saturday, January 14

Im thinking of going to a better place.
Like durhs la.
HMMS HMMS HMMS HMMS
But I'm happy being where I am now.
Aiya, i dunno la.
Seriously, just pray for me please.
And hope that the rest of the year wouldn't be as lousy anymore :(

Days swiftly come and go
I'm dreaming of her
She's seeing other guys
Emotions a stir
The sun is gone
The nights are long
And I am left while the tears fall

Did you think that I would cry on the phone?
Do you know what it feels like being alone?
I'll find someone new
(Swing) swing swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Wish cast into the sky
I'm moving on
Sweet beginnings do arise
She knows I was wrong
The notes are old
They bend, they fold
And so do I to a new love

Did you think that I would cry on the phone?
Do you know what it feels like being alone?
I'll find someone new

(Swing) swing swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

Bury me
(you thought your problems were gone)
Carry me (away away away)

(Swing) swing swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
Tocarry on again?

(Swing) swing swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

(Swing) swing swing from the tangles of
My heart is crushed by a former love
Can you help me find a way
To carry on again?

dun ask me
wo ye bu zhi dao


Saturday, January 14, 2006
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan