Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Wednesday, December 28

Haha.
I had so much fun yest! :D
Yeay HAPPY HAPPY

Ju outing was SOOOOO fun
Try going to the beach w your disgusting school uniform and shoes and then getting yourself so filthy
YIKES!
But anyhow it was fun la (:

I love my BIG BIG sandcastle; its so preddy


And I love my Mr Santa jellyfish


And the handsome guy who was rain-tanning haha!
Dinner was.. ?? not bad la
So in conclusion;
CUIS WAS A HAPPY GIRL YESTERDAY

Hmms.
Today was tiring :X
Went to the sale and bought a top which is not on sale..
Den Mr dear Daniel our wonderful manager called and asked if I could report for work
Like whatever la! But I still went la
And den off for taekwondo :S
HELLO let me pass grading pls


Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan