Friday, June 3
HAHAH. matong kinda forced us to do a quiz and HERES the results! hahah.
How to Get Along with Me.* Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
* Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
* Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
* Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
* Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
* procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
* fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
* exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
* wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
* being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
What I Like About Being a Four * my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
* my ability to establish warm connections with people
* admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
* my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
* being unique and being seen as unique by others
* having aesthetic sensibilities
* being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
HAHAH. ayee if you guys are bored go do it laa. im like. helping our dear matong to advertise. hahah.
www.9types.com :))
TAKECCARE! and happy bday in advance. hmms. to MELODY! :D
Friday, June 03, 2005
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|