Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, August 6

why do i have to console the person who made me cry?
Hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption
Winding in and winding out
The shine ahead has caught my eye
And roped me in so mesmerizing
It's so hypnotizing
I am captivated
I am
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself
So clearLike the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intention
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me soIsolated so
Motivated I am
Certain now that I am
VindicatedI am selfishI am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself
So tired of the corners of your lips
Part them and feel my finger tips
Trace the moment for forever
Defense is paper thin
Just one touch and I'd be in
Too deep now to ever swim
Against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip against the current
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
So let me slip away
Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself
My hope dangles on a string
Like slow spinning redemption


ehh! everyone tune in to perfect 10 nows! haah. my fav song. avril lavinge! haha. nehminds. ehh. whos that youu who signed my gbk w bigg purple fonts? wahh. haha. thankyou. to whoever you are. haah. my gbk is spoilt thanks to you. haha. nehminds. hmms. today was a fun day!! thou i wasn't feeling well in the morning. :/ ohh! haha. panadol's reallie good. everyone should go get one when your sick. haha. it works! :D haha. im promoting it. slept thru math. [again] :( and one period of chinese. den english was free period! :) din even rem what i did. erms. i ate jean's cookies? :/ shan't say anythg bad about her cookies. had to eat it all up jus to please her. :( thou i wasn't feeling very well. im reallie very nice to my dear fren. [the cookies are so burnt lors. i think i make better ones. :P] haha. den went out to amk centre to eat lunch. all becus of that stupid mei la. as in. wo niu la. haha. i got tooo many meis liaos. :/ together w yinghan larr. den went back to school to help my dear daoyan to do her art. haha. its the quantity wat. not the quality. haha. thank gawd. or i think she most probably wun allow me to touch the clay. haha. i did two lors! one all by myself and one more with the help of jiayi! :) and yinghan. :/ haah. and den was laughing with myra? dunno why larr. she was laughing. so i laughed with her? :D realised that i hven had a good laugh for a reallie long time liaos. haha! den we cleared up and went to macs for dinner. :/ yuckk. it was ok larr. was with jovena, yinghan and deb. like. hmms. do blue badges jus like to seclude themselves from others? tsktsk. den headed for home. yepp. i believe tomms will be a happy day. :) cus there'll be no tkd! -cheers- we dunhave to see that stupid sir who humiliates us EVERY week. awww. i sure am gonna miss all his criticisms. happy day tomms. :)

its just so unfair. looks are deceiving. everyone's so superficial. now everyone is on your side. now everyone thinks your right. jus becus you have that sweet innocent face that i dunn have.


Friday, August 06, 2004
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan