Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Friday, July 23

what happened to me?

okies. in the com lab. [sherwood is farrrrrr away] can blogg liaos. hmms. firstly.

xiaorong
hope you'll cheer up. yepp. dun be so sad becus of that larr. :) kaes? yeahh. cuis loves stupid rong. :D haahs.

andd. erms. anyone would like to fix my dearr gbk for me? grrs. im so pissed w it larr. aiya. forget it.

yepp. that's it. wo ye bu zhi dao yao shuo xie shen me le. hmms. nehminds. cui shan is gonna be a happy girl. i hope.

i believe that two parallel lines will meet. someday.

Another day is going by
I'm thinking about youu all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head'
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
but now you're gone
And I can't think straight
This could be the one last chance
To make youu understand

I'd do anything
Just to hold youu in my arms
To try to make youu laugh
Somehow I can't put youu in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with youu
Will youu remember me?
Cuz I know I won't forget youu
 
Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of droping out of school
And leave this place to never come back

So now maybe after all these years
If youu miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make youu understand
And I just can't let youu leave me once again

I close my eyes
And all I see is youu
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget youu
And I'd do anything for youu
 
I'd do anything
To fall asleep with youu
I'd do anything
There's nothing I won't do
I'd do anything
To fall asleep with youu
I'd do anything
Cuz I know I won't forget youu

 

 
Looking at the pages of my life
Faded memories of me and youu
Mistakes youu know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time
Baby, youu were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes

Every time I look at youu, baby,
I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want youu more
I don't wanna sleep tonight
dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been coming to
I'm all about lovin' youu
 
I've lived
I've loved
I've lost
I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way

Every time I look at youu, baby
I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want youu more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been coming to
I'm all about lovin' youu
 
Youu can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' youu
 
Every time I look at youu, baby,
I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want youu more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been coming to
I'm all about lovin' youu

All about lovin' youu
 
 



Friday, July 23, 2004
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan