Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, July 19

i've got a songg stuckk in my headd. :/ hmms. tsktsk. hv been trying to sing it for the whole day. i used the word trying cus i cun get the pitch right. :/ oopsies. sometimes i reallie thk that sharon's qt poor thing. hv to sit beside me and listen to all the out-of-tune songs. and the ironic thg is that she's from choir. :/ im pathetic. at least i din sing angels brought me here today.. :) oh. i did. oops. i only sang the chorus three times. :) went to sch this morning.. feeling.. nehminds. wasn't very good. the tears jus welled up in my eyes. wo ye bu zhi dao fa sheng le shen me shi.. everythg seemed.. different. hmms. i've got alot to catch up on. :/ had been slping during lessons all day long for the past week. :( oops. wat is stupid cui shan doing again? -signs- geog test nex week. :S -shrugs- i got a feeling that i wun pass. oh no. and chinese test when? that stupid idiot. grrs. ok. im getting pissed at her again. [jean knows who im talking abt..] wei. that asshole din tell me that this week got chinese test lors!!!! -screams- im so angry. thabk god pa told me today. and yes. ting xie on wed. so i shall make it a point to study. -claps hands-  cui shan is studying for ting xie! -raises eyebrow-
 
things to be done:
-study ting xie
-do geog agriculture worksheet by wed
-study for chinese test
-study for geog test
-study for amath test [chapter 6] oh no. shudn't hv slept thru math lessons. :/ -regrets-
 
 
the song stuck in my head.
Close your eyes
Give me your hand darling
Do youu feel my heart beating?
Do youu understand?
Do youu feel the same
Or am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?
 
I believe it's meant to be darling
I watch youu when you're sleeping
Youu belong with me
Do you feel the same
Or am I only dreaming?
But is this burning an eternal flame
 
Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
of all life so lonely
Then come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling
Oh.
 
Say my name
Sun shines through the rain
Of all life so lonely
Now come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling
Oh
 
Close your eyes
Give me your hand darling
Do youu feel my heart beating?
Do youu understand?
Do youu feel the same
Or am I only dreaming?
Or is this burning an eternal flame
 
Close your eyes
Give me your hand darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Or am I only dreaming?
Or is this burning an eternal flame
 
Close your eyes
Give me your hand darling
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you understand?
Do you feel the same
Or am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?
 
I wonder where you where
I wonder what your thinking about tonight
I wonder
Maybe your alone
Maybe you've been crying just like me
I wonder
I don't know why I lost your touch
Maybe I wanted to be loved too much
 
 Too serious too soon
I wanted youu to love me
I wanted to be there for youu like no one else before
Too serious too soon
I wanted youu to love me
 
It's been a rainy afternoon
Now I'm staring at the moon
Thinking we got too serious too soon
 
I told youu every day
I told youu every night in every way
I love youu
 
Maybe youu got scared
Maybe I have nothing else to say
But I love youu
So baby now my life's a mess
Cause I'm cos I couldn't love youu any less
 
 
Too serious too soon
I wanted youu to love me
I wanted to be there for youu like no one else before
Too serious too soon I wanted youu to love me
 
It's been a rainy afternoon
Now I'm staring at the moon
Thinking we got too serious too soon
 
Too soon
It's not right
It's not fair
It's in youu baby cuts like a knife
what if youu were the love of my life
 
Too serious too soon
I wanted youu to love me
I wanted to be there for you like no one else before
Too serious too soon I wanted youu to love me
we got too serious to soon
 
I wanted to be there for youu like no one else before
too serious too soonI wanted youu too love me
It's been a rainy afternoon
Now I'm Staring at the moon
Thinking we got too serious too soon
 
 


Monday, July 19, 2004
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan