Send As SMS
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting>

Monday, June 21

ye xu wo bu gou hao :(

-signs- its sucha tiring day. :/ grrrs. wed's gonna be zong cai pai. -shrugs- hope everythg will turn out well? oopsie. i mean. hope i wun spoil the whole ju. yeah. hopefully. :| and guess we'll have no excuse to not do well on wed. tsktsk. shall make it an effort to slp early tomms nite and wake up earlier. :)haha. was watching the william hung mtv jus now. so funny lors. -laughs- lame! lamelamelamelame! the only nicee part abt the song is during the intervals between the song. haahs. hmms. back to wat i was talking about? ok. time for bed.
i miss xiaorongggg!!! :(ehs. wat happened to ur blogg?
i miss jean toos!! :( -sobs- my sissi-fied partner. haahs. whos the siss-fied one? you?
guess i'll try to forget. at some point of time we all have to learn to let go. am i right? guess it's time.

i'd do anything.
Another day is going by
I'm thinking about you all the time
But you're out there
And I'm here waiting

And I wrote this letter in my head
Cuz so many things were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight

This could be the one last chance
To make you understand

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

Together we broke all the rules
Dreaming of dropping out of school
And leave this place
To never come back

So now maybe after all these years
If you miss me have no fear
I'll be here
I'll be waiting

This could be the one last chance to make you understand
And I just can't let you leave me once again

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I close my eyes
And all I see is you
I close my eyes
I try to sleep
I can't forget you
Nanana (....)
And I'd do anything for you
Nanana (....)

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Cuz somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
Cuz I know
I won't forget you

I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
There's nothing I won't do
I'd do anything
To fall asleep with you
I'd do anything
Cuz I know
I won't forget you



I've been letting you down, down
Girl I know I've been such a fool
Giving in to temptation
When I should've played it cool
The situation got out of hand
I hope you understand

[Chorus]
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, anyone you think of
Anyone can fall
Anyone can hurt someone they love
Hearts will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, say you will forgive me
Anyone can fail
Say you will believe me
I can't take my heart will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake
A stupid mistake


She was kind of exciting
A little crazy I should've known
She must have altered my senses
'Cause I offered to walk her home
The situation got out of hand
I hope you understand

[Chorus]

A stupid mistake
she means nothing to me
(nothing to me)
I swear every word is true
don't wanna lose you


Monday, June 21, 2004
Don't Keep It In You, Heart

|

CuiLALA
24 November 1989
Chij Sn (:
Tjc

GIVE IT TO ME NOW
Cheesecake
Sticky Chewy Chocolate
Honey Cheese Toast
Java Chip (:
Shopping & Laughing Therapy
Be a farmer

DON'T SPEAK
Guestbook
Memories

MY KIND OF ART
2003
Oct Nov Dec

2004
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2005
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2006
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2007
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

2008
Jan