Saturday, June 5
If you get there before i do,
don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down,
darling wait and see.
And between now and then,
till i see you again,
I'll be loving you.
Love me.
Love for you is kept deep inside my heart
I want to tell you how I feel but I don't
know where to start
I'm afraid that you might run, afraid our
friendship might get lost
I care too much about you to lose you at
that cost.
I can't tell you why I love you, or how I
feel for you
But if you knew how much you meant you'd
know my love was true.
Some love is like the ocean; it comes and
goes with the tide,
But no matter how the moon is shining, I
want you by my side.
'Cause even when my hopes are lost, you
still bring back my dreams
And even if I can't show it, you mean more
to me than it seems.
-points above- took that off someones blogg. jus stumbled upon that blogg. :/ weirdd.
Saturday, June 05, 2004
Don't Keep It In You, Heart
|